01 October 2007

Smith Declares Week Off

Former Rovers player and Australian recruitment agent Charlie Smith declared today he was taking the week off after Pompey scored seven goals in the Premiership this weekend. "We scored seven and it was a great performance even though we let four in at the other end" suggested Smith "and I reckon Rovers will win the final by something like the same score on Wednesday". Smith (pictured) predicted the media would trot out the pictures of him wearing a Saints uniform to try and denigrate the Pompey performance. "Frankly if we score seven every week I'd be happy to wear a Scum uniform more often" said Smith "after all my other team Perth Glory didn't do to well recently and I'm beginning to think I'll abandon them soon".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Smith is a water closet Scummer