26 October 2007

Extra Training For Nash

Zephyr Rovers Chairman and utility George "Toe Poke" Nash has admitted he will be down at Shed 1 this evening for an extra training sessions. "We're getting the full squad back to fitness now and I'm feeling under pressure to keep my place" confessed Nash "I had a meeting with the manager yesterday and he suggested I put some extra time on the training ground". Hall said that the Shapeshifters team was having a run down in the Shed and he'd be going along to see if there were benefits in a regular Friday afternoon training run. "We've got to consider new ideas and this might help improve the fitness levels and perhaps even a few of the ball skills" said Hall "and if it helps George lift his game all the better".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Extra training in the bar perhaps

Anonymous said...

Nash has the best toe poke this side of Perth.

Anonymous said...

My Charlie taught him all he knows about poking.