14 October 2007

"Best Week Of My Life"

Charlie Smith said he had had the best week of his life since England beat Australia to get to the semi-final of the Rugby World Cup. "After getting stick from Aussies all week it was sweet to have a win and a bonus that the All Blacks went out at the same time" said Smith "which only made it a formality that England would beat the Frogs". Smith said with the England win over France he could now have another week of celebration. "I'm worried what will happen to my liver if England win the final" confessed Smith "as I'll have to celebrate for four years as repeat winners". Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall said he understood Smith's feeling's as "it had been a great fortnight".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smith would support the Scum if they were winning.

Anonymous said...

My Charlie is off on a world tour when England win.