20 October 2007

Not BeforeTime

Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall admitted this morning that he would be watching the Phoenix match from the corporate lounge after scoring a couple of tickets to the top tier. "I'll miss sitting with the fans down in the bowl" said Hall "but I'm sure I could become accustomed to sitting in a Corporate box regularly if anyone wants to invite me into one". Hall said he expected his elevated view to give him a clear view of any referee mistakes that might happen. "The beauty of it all is you can watch the game out the window as well as sitting next to the TV for replays" said Hall "and I'm sure I'll have plenty to say even up there". Hall said he'd finally relented and bought Beckham tickets as "we has beens have to stick together to stop the wannabes getting carried away".

No comments: