02 October 2007

Good Luck Rovers

Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall wished Rovers team all the best in the final against old enemy Ten Left Feet. "We once beat them in a Division 7 final so I wouldn't worry too much about recent results as the games have been close" said Hall. Hall confirmed he had finally got away from the beach to look at the Sydney indoor football scene. "Unfortunately it has reached 35 degrees here today and I was too hot to even go looking for an indoor football game to watch" said Hall "so I headed out to Manly to see if I could find any rugby league players to give a hard time". Hall said instead he found approximately twenty thousand people in the surf at Manly beach. "I've never seen a beach like it" said Hall "would have taken a bit to organise a game of beach footy".

No comments: