14 September 2007

Scots Go Potty

Scottish supporters world wide have gone completely potty today after Scotland beat France in a World Cup qualifier to go top of their group. "I know a few of the lads I know might have had a wee dram" said Zephyr Chairman George Nash "we certainly expected Scotland to lead the group at this point because we always expect them to win every game and always lead the group". Nash said Rovers could take lessons from the Scots who had had their share of adversity. "I heard the manager Steve Hall crapping on about Michael Owen yesterday" said Nash "but frankly those soft English power puffs don't know the first thing about overcoming adversity". Nash said the match had provided him with the inspiration to win the semi-final against Whites and he hoped Rovers supporters would get their kilts out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

George's uncle I heard

Anonymous said...

I saw that joker on the floor of the Fever Lounge the other night.