26 September 2007

Hall Settles In

Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall confessed a management retreat on the Gold Coast was just what the doctor ordered as he formulated a plan to win the Division 1 trophy next season. "I like the way you can sit back on the beach here in the thirty degree heat and let your mind wander" said Hall "I think it is important to get away from football for a while so that ultimately when you come back to it you have some fresh ideas". Hall said he might take in a little beach football whilst he was on the Gold Coast but he also thought he could learn from other sports like beach volleyball. "I've always seen a lot of merit in beach volleyball ever since I watched a final in Ohope one year" said Hall "I've even been told men play the game but have never seen that myself".

No comments: