25 September 2007

Nash Takes Over

Zephyr Rovers Manager confirmed this morning that a he was flying out to Australia this afternoon he would hand the reins over to Chairman Nash (pictured). "I won't be here for the final next week and I'm leaving it to George to bring home the trophy" said Rovers Manager Steve Hall "I've been training George up for the responsibility so I feel he'll do a good job and bring back the trophy". Hall said he would miss what was effectively the plate final of Division 1 so that he could focus his energies on team and tactical considerations for the coming season. "I certainly think we can bring back a trophy but in the bigger picture staying in Division 1 is our aim" said hall "and we can do that by competing in the grading games". Hall said with Phoenix signing an Australian marquee player he'd be looking around to see what was available.

No comments: