06 September 2007

Phoenix Tickets Beyond A Joke

Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall said the situation with the Phoenix season tickets was now well beyond a joke. "No I still haven't seen my season ticket and it is closing in on the second match" said Hall "we're trying to support our outdoor cousins but they're not making it easy". Hall said the Phoenix could learn a few things about the slick marketing arm of the Rovers indoor football machine. "We have Heather Fernandes working away in the background and you never hear of any problems with our ticketing" said Hall "and we regularly feature on the Search Wellington web site which I think says we're doing things right". Hall said some people wanted to be on the cover of the Rolling Stone but being the lead story on Search Wellington was pretty good publicity. "Obviously I'm disappointed in the coverage we get from the Dominion" said Hall "but we do get noticed we do have supporters all over the world so we're fairly well known on the internet".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always had gold fever myself

Anonymous said...

The only gold fever Charlie ever had was for Export Gold.

Anonymous said...

My Rovers season ticket is great - everyone should have one