29 September 2007

No Interference

Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall confirmed he would not be interfering in tactics or selection for the upcoming final against Ten Left Feet. "I think I've told you media types before I'm looking at the longer term picture here in the pool at Surfers" said Hall "and I have every confidence the lads will bring home the trophy next week". Hall said he'd been studying the impact of heat on performance whilst at his seaside retreat. "It's been about thirty degrees here most days so I've been putting my body through its paces" said Hall "I know a lot of studies have been done on high performance athletes so I'm filling in a gap studying low performance athletes, namely me". Hall said the crux of the research involved lying around the pool until you were so hot you needed to go in it" said Hall "and once in the pool doing as little as possible". Early results sugest the approach has benefits for relaxation.

No comments: