18 June 2007

File That One

Zephyr Rovers Director of Football Nikki File (pictured) today confirmed she had ambitions within the Zephyr Rovers club. "I think I've taken this Director of Football role about as far as it can go" said File "and I'd like a tilt at George's job as Chairman as it looks like a fun role and seems to involve lots of drinking". File said she didn't want to talk about her achievements as Director of Football other than pointing out the trophy cabinet had a couple of trophies in it. "I think the Manager and Chairman get a lot of the credit publicly, but I work away in the background and I think my role makes a difference" said File. Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall said it was great that File had ambition as Rovers was a club going places. "Nikki's hasn't actually made an appearance on the park for the club yet" said Hall "but she's definitely a prospect for deputy chairperson if we ever have such a role".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Charlie should have been Chairman.

Anonymous said...

This is one time when I wouldn't pick the Candyman