07 July 2007

Worst Day Of His Life

Charles Smith today said yesterday was the worst day of his life as he was forced to wear a Southampton shirt for the day after losing a bet with the brother of Chris Riddle. "I bet Pompey would finish higher in the Premier League than Scum" said a depressed Smith from his home in Western Australia "and of course I lost and had to wear this horrible shirt for a day that was made of some sort of cheap fabric". Smith said he had learned his lesson about betting on long shots and was hoping that Pompey fans wouldn't abandon him over the incident. "I'm worried I'll be banned from the local Perth Pompey supporters club" said Smith "it is the worst sin in the book to wear a scum shirt but I want everyone to know I didn't enjoy one second of it". Smith will no doubt make the same bet again next season so can look forward to ,more pain this time next year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He never looked that good in a Pompey shirt.

Anonymous said...

He should have been a Monkey

Anonymous said...

He suits the shirt

Anonymous said...

He looks like me