27 July 2007

Cao Kid Calls For Poll

John Cao said this evening that whilst he was running a close third in the current best keeper poll, he felt that a poll for 'most handsome player' would be the true test of the teams capabilities. "This is a spectator sport and I want to see a poll on who is the best looking player" said Cao "I've heard my legs are pretty good so I think I'd have a starters chance of winning a poll like that". Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall suggested such a poll might be a close run thing. "I know John fancies his chances in this one but I also know George rates himself as the dark horse, so it might be a close one" said Hall "but I know John has a good fan base so he'll probably just get ten votes from his family before we even get into the true voting". Hall said he had no idea what if any polls were coming up but thought if Nash pulled in the Scottish vote he'd be home and hosed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That photo's not the most flattering...

Zephyr Rovers FC said...

We'll publish flattering ones when we get some

Anonymous said...

And the pictures of Charlie are flattering??

Anonymous said...

So might look at just the face, others just the legs; but most of us are well rounded than that...we've swapped our 6-packs for barrels!

Anonymous said...

I hope you're not calling me fat??