22 July 2007

Hall Out Nash In

Zephyr Manager Steve Hall (pictured) confirmed today he was out of the match against Jimmy Five Bellies on Wednesday as he was sitting management exams. "I thought as Manager of Rovers I should sit a management qualification and as bad luck would have it the exam is during a Rovers match" said Hall "but I've been passing a few skills on to George so he can act for me on the day". The first decision for Nash is who to put in goal against the Bellies who cracked in twenty goals in an earlier game. "I'm hoping Ben White will go between the sticks as he can't play outfield just yet" said Nash "but I'm quite confident we can win this one as I think we're gaining momentum". Nash watched Phoenix today for some pointers and they impressively beat Sydney FC by three goals to nil. "We haven't got any Brazilians" said Nash "but fortunately we've got me".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nash is coming along ok - but this will be a crunch game for him.

Anonymous said...

Nash will be Rangers Manager one day - Sloane Rangers that is.

Anonymous said...

Nobody watches Scottish football and those who do go blind.