03 May 2007

Hussey Denys Zoo Claim

Zephyr Rovers defender Eddie Hussey today denied reports attributed to Zephyr Rovers Chairman George Nash that he was at the zoo looking for a girlfriend. "As George well knows I was actually out on a date at the zoo" said Hussey "and I left with the same girl I arrived with". Chairman Nash said he'd been misquoted by the media and he had never intended to cast aspersions on Hussey's choice of date. "I think it is clear I would never have implied that Eddie was at the zoo looking for a date and I deny that emphatically" said Nash "and frankly it is none of my business if Eddie chooses a romantic interlude with the monkeys and tigers". Nash said that whilst he had himself occasionally been lost in the grass he had never been a big game enthusiast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hussey is up to monkey business