05 May 2007

Boxall Plays Down Film Career

Rovers player Steve Boxall said today he was committed to playing for Rovers if his career as a film star didn't make him a fortune. Boxall said he was hopeful of getting a call from Hollywood if his commercial went well. "You only get so many shots at the big time" said Boxall "and I'm quite keen to do a big budget film with a big name actress and make a few million". Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall said Boxall's ambition was commendable and if he put as much focus on his football career the Rovers have as good as won the league. "I'm not one to begrudge Steve a bit of the limelight, I know I can't have all of it myself all the time" said Hall "but we're hoping he won't forget his roots when he heads to Hollywood". Boxall said he'd be taking three or four hours to put his make up on on Wednesday and couldn't play football in case his face cracked. "I don't get these rugged goods looks without a bit of help" said Boxall "it all starts with a good foundation and requires hours of construction".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that designer grey hair for the TV?