14 May 2007

Candy O

Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall confirmed today a changed line up for Zephyr Rovers against Solnet on Wednesday. "I couldn't find a Brazilian so I had another chat to Craig Candy about playing" said Hall "he's rumoured to have skills like a Brazilian and I know The Cars named an album after him (pictured)". Hall said that with key defenders Eddie Hussey and Ben White unavailable, the formally rock steady defence might be looking a bit more dodgy than usual. "I thought we were already at a disadvantage without me playing in goal" said Hall "but with Ben White pulling out today with injury we've lost all three of the regular defenders". Hall said fortunately Rovers weren't without adequate replacements. "We're becoming the club that everyone wants on their football CV" said Hall "and I'm picking we'll have too much for Solnet in this fixture".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't authorise my picture to be on your blog