24 May 2007

Deflection

Zephyr Manager Steve Hall said an early start this morning was worthwhile as he closely studied the Champions League final tactics but was deflecting requests for comments on the result. "I think what I learned was you should try and get a deflection off a free kick" said Hall "I've seen Col pull this trick off from a corner and maybe it is worth a try from out in front". Hall said the best thing about the game was the big breakfast offered at the establishment he watched the game at. "I can tell you after knocking back the bacon. sausage and eggs" said Hall "there was no need for lunch". Hall said he was so intent on observing the tactics that he'd completely forgotten who won, but didn't wish to revisit the matter either. "The Rovers semi-final has been announced for Shed 6 at noon on Monday and I can only look forward" said Hall "although I can say that teams called Liverpool haven't done that well this week".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liverpool never stood a chance

Anonymous said...

We won the head butting competition afterwards.