01 April 2007

Raf For Rovers

Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall confirmed this morning he'd signed Raf De Gregorio from Team Wellington, ahead of what was expected to be a Team Wellington clean out. "I've was talking to Raf's agent this morning and he told me Raf was looking forward to signing for Rovers, he'd heard the club was going places" said Hall "I expect he'll work well with Craig Candy who is on debut for us tomorrow against the G Shots". Hall said he didn't know much about the G Shots but said he hadn't confused them with the G Spots. "I know where the G Spot is" said Hall "it's that circle I have to stay in when I play in goal". Hall later confessed that signing Raf De Gregario was in fact an April Fool stunt, although Raf was welcome to contact him for a game if he was no longer injured. "We'd be happy to have Raf on board" said Hall "but for now we're pleased to have Craig Candy make his debut for us tomorrow against the G Spots as I'm told he oozes class, which is better than what some of the other squad members ooze".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And my shoe laces are undone . . .

Anonymous said...

Charlie oozes with something when he gets excited . . . .

Anonymous said...

I could sell him to you for the right fee

Anonymous said...

Raf does a good pep talk in the match programme about how he'll be back next week, he just hardly ever is.