19 April 2007

"I Know I'm Good" Says White

Ben White today expressed disappointment that he didn't get the media exposure he deserved for his role in Rovers winning run that has now extended to four Division 3 matches. "I know I'm good" said White "and the media didn't even mention that I scored the first two goals in the win on Wednesday". Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall responded immediately by saying that White's value to the squad was recognised by team management. "Ben and Eddie form a very strong defensive unit and the opposition find it hard to break us down" said Hall "and Ben makes those mazy runs up the pitch and scores his fair share of goals". Hall said he was somewhat restrained by the salary cap in recognising White's performance but said he would look at doubling White's match fee. "He pays the usual $7 at the moment" said Hall "but if he wants to have his bigger contribution noted, he could pay $14".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's not as good as my Charlie

Anonymous said...

whats desparate dan doing in your lineup!!!