30 April 2007

Going To The Zoo

Zephyr Rovers Chairman George Nash today confessed that he and Eddie Hussey spent a nice afternoon at the zoo today. "I thought I'd spend a bit of quality time with the monkeys" said Nash "and I ran into Eddie who was apparently up there looking for a date". Nash said it was important as the Chairman of a successful indoor club to get away from the pressures of indoor football. "I know you can see Newtown Park from the Zoo and that Team Wellington have their after match functions there" said Nash "but for me it was a break from the demanding life as Chairman of Rovers". Nash said he doubted Rovers would take the Team Wellington lead and have their after match functions at the zoo. "The Black Harp gets a bit like a zoo at times" said Nash "but it has the advantage over the real zoo of being between the Shed of Dreams and work".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did Eddie find love at the zoo?