14 March 2007

Waterlogged

After five weeks on lovely summer weather, the climate turned to custard today just in time for Hall to celebrate his birthday. "I went out at lunch and it the rain was driving up my nostrils at five hundred kilometres an hour" said Hall "I could only be grateful we didn't have a match today as running over to the Shed of Dreams would quite possibly have caused terminal waterlogging". Hall said his body was standing up quite well to his advancing age. "I think I only have four injuries at the moment which is an outstanding effort" said Hall "but as my employer has an interest in injury prevention, I'd just like to confirm that all of these injuries are in my head". Hall confirmed he was working on an intensive injury prevention policy for the Rovers club. "I'm going to drop anyone from now on who walks with a limp" said Hall "so I strongly suggest the lads do regular wrist exercises to prevent being caught out by this new limp policy".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Water doesn't worry my Chris - it just bounces off his skull.