10 March 2007

Board Backs Manager

"The Board has every confidence in the Manager" said Chairman Nash after an emergency meeting to discuss selection policy. "I'm pleased the board backs me a 100%" said Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall (pictured) "and I'd just like to say I look forward with working with the Chairman to bring home another trophy for the Rovers". Hall said it was back to business now and his thoughts were focused on how to get the first win on the board as Zephyr against very highly rated Division 5 opposition. "To be honest I haven't been able to find any video of our opposition Contact Fixed" said Hall "but they came third in the league behind our old friend Matt Is Mad". Hall said he'd be sticking to his usual formula for this match which would see the debut of Craig Candy in the Rovers shirt". "We've got a strong team out for this one so it will be a good test of how well we'll go in a higher division" said Hall.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's got less than 24 hours then.

Anonymous said...

I've learnt a lot from Hall.

Anonymous said...

Results will do the talking not HALL!

Anonymous said...

It won't be that easy to stop me talking.