29 March 2007

Hall Sticks With England

After England struggled to a three - nil win over Andorra, Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall has abandoned plans to become a Scotsman. "I was looking around for a Tartan dress and I was just getting used to not wearing underwear" said Hall "but then England got back on the winning trail and I had second thoughts". Hall said there was a more important reason why he didn't change to the dark side. "I've been playing in goal for Rovers a fair bit lately and I woke up in a cold sweat last night after a bad dream" said Hall "I realised I would be becoming a Jock goalkeeper and we all know how bad they are". Hall said for the good of the team he needed to remain an Englishmen. "I'm from Stoke-on-Trent and where they've had player like Gordan Banks" said Hall "I didn't want to turn into a jock keeper because I'd let about five times as many goals in".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't need a good goalkeeper when you play like Rangers.

Anonymous said...

Hall's worse nightmare confirmed.

I refuse to walk away - McClaren