17 March 2007

I Don't Like Cricket

Zephyr FC manager Steve Hall said tonight that suggesting there was a World Cup or two going on this year was nonsense. "Take a look at this strange game called cricket that is having some sort of competition in the West Indies" said Hall "I mean it can hardly be taken as seriously as the real World Cup". Hall said it was good to see a few minnows in the competition and he predicted that Ireland would beat Pakistan and cause an uproar in the tournament. "I don't know why, but I just have this feeling the Pakistan team is going to be going home early" said Hall "it is kind of the same feeling I had when I thought we win the league those last two seasons". Hall said a wise punter would put a bob or two on Ireland as you never know what magic they'll do on Saint Patrick's day. "I'll be concentrating on walking down the street and truckin' right" said Hall "I don't like cricket as they have funny hair cuts".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charlie won't be liking it either if England lose any more games.