25 March 2007

McClown

Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall said this morning he could understand the frustration of England fans after the draw with Israel. "I feel sorry for the manager Steve McClaren (pictured) who is now widely being called McClown" said Hall "but it just shows you how tough this football management business is, one day you're a hero and the next a villain". Hall said he was reviewing his support for his country of birth. "I'll be having a chat to George during the week to see what it takes to become a jock" said Hall. "I don't know much about it other than you have to wear a dress and eat sheep's pluck". Hall would be looking into whether there was such a thing as a vegetarian Scotsmen before switching allegiances. "I'd have to pick a club side to support as well"said Hall "not sure who it would be at this stage but I like the look of Queen's Park as they are the oldest club there I understand".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He'll be a double bacon burger with another result like that.

Anonymous said...

Chairman Nash Says:
I think McLaren is a great manager he doing a great job.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you'll want him at Rangers then??

Anonymous said...

No Thanks just keep him south of carlisle

Zephyr Rovers FC said...

George - click other and type name if you don't want to appear as anonymous!!