07 March 2007

Learn From Liverpool

Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall paid tribute this afternoon to Rafael Benitez and his heroic Liverpool players after Liverpool knocked holders Barcelona out of the Champions League. "I think we have to learn form the likes of Liverpool although it seems kind of strange I was cheering a last minute Liverpool loss to Manyoo only a few days ago" said Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall "and now I'm just as happy they progressed in the Champions League". Hall said you were never too old to learn in football management and he was trying to create a learning culture as he endeavoured to steer Rovers to another Championship. "I think we want to be known as a centre of excellence even if I haven't spotted the Manyoo and Barcelona scouts at our matches yet" said Hall "but you never know who is watching and it could be any day soon that a big club comes in for a Hussey or a Candy".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone is always lookingn for a hussey or some sweets are they not?

Anonymous said...

Exclusive SWOOP!!
Rovers to play in Div 5 if they win there last game.

Anonymous said...

I don't know about those fellas, but I prefer my Hussey's shameless.

Anonymous said...

I prefer my Hussey any way I can have him.