21 August 2007

Rematch

Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall (pictured) said he was looking forward to an improvement in tomorrow's rematch against El's Gaye. "I think we can do better and as long as we defend in the first five minutes I think we can make a game of it" said Hall "as last time we were three goals down before anyone started marking". Hall said the last match was lost in the first five minutes with poor defence and in the last five minutes when the team ran out of puff. "So we'll be playing seven players tomorrow to help with the running out of puff problem" said Hall "and we'll be starting with a defensive formation to try and stop the early goals against". Hall said then it was a matter of scoring a few more goals. "I think team work and fast movement of the ball is the key there" suggested Hall "I've noted the good teams play a lot of one touch and we often hold the ball a bit much".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't see Rovers giving it to the Gayes