24 August 2007

Phoenix Shirt Launch

Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall conformed this afternoon that he attended the launch of the new Phoenix strip at a lunch time promotion. "There were a few TV cameras there and somehow I eneded up standing right next to the team" said Hall "an although I tried to get an interview with the One Auckland News reporter she didn't seem much interested in Indoor Football". Hall said that although he was standing next to Terry Serepiso he didn't use the opportunity to pitch a deal to the Phoenix backer. "I don't tink I should be talking to Serepiso without the Chairman Nash present" said Hall "and I couldn't spot George in the crowd so the opportunity went begging". Hall said the Phoenix squad were all young fit scrawny looking guys. "I was standing next to Cleberson who I'd heard was a big unit" said Hall "but I can now officially confirm that I'm a bigger unit than he is". Hall said he is in the official photo but slightly obsured.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shameless Self Promotion by the manager

Anonymous said...

Hall should be in the Phoenix Management Team - clearly discussions needed between codes.