05 August 2007

Rangers For Title

Zephyr Rover Chairman George Nash today installed Glasgow Rangers as firm favourites to win the Scottish title this year after their 3 - 0 demolition of Inverness. "I've taken a look at the rival teams for the league and done a close analysis of their squads" said Nash "and my calculations are telling me that there is daylight between Rangers and the next team, who might well be Inverness". Nash said Rangers had been unlucky in some recent seasons but should now be firmly back in control of Scottish football. "I'm think East Stirling could be a threat in about fifty years but I don't really see anyone else to challenge us in either Scotland, or for that matter Europe". Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall said he thought it would be a one horse race but declined to say if Rangers were his pick for the horse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nah - Celtic

Anonymous said...

Aberdeen