06 January 2008

Team Welly Score Eight

Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall said he was impressed that Team Wellington could bounce back from a 5 - 1 loss to thrash Manawatu by 8 - 0. "I think this says something about mental fortitude and I'll now be expecting Rovers to take out Els Gayes on Wednesday" said Hall "unfortunately my finger is still a bot crook so it looks like my expert goalkeeper skills will be missing". Hall said it would be good to see Rovers back on the pitch after a few weeks away. "I've been playing a bit of backyard football between watching football on TV" said Hall "so I'm confident that I've kept my fitness levels where they were". Hall said he hadn't seen a tape of the Team Wellington win but would study it intently if he got hold of one. "I might even watch it if I get a copy" suggested Hall.

No comments: