11 January 2008

Hall Misses Phoenix For Kings

Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall admitted he'd not even watched the Wellington against Melbourne as he thought there would be little to learn from the match. "I went of to watch the Kings Of Leon at the TSB Arena and frankly that was a much better use of my time as they are simply brilliant" proclaimed Hall "although heavens knows what the cost of repairs to the floor will be after I jumped up and down on it for an hour and a half". Hall said the watching a band was better than watching the inevitable loss of the Phoenix. "I never gave them a chance against Melbourne and the 3 - 0 result says it all" said Hall "but I imagine Caleb Followill would have got a result in Wellington if he was looking for one". Hall said it was refreshing to get away from football for five minutes. "I'll be back watching Man United on Sunday" said Hall "I don't think you should take too long away form footy".

No comments: