31 January 2008

No Match

Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall said Rovers had a week off before the grading games started for the new season. "It will be a chance for a few players to recover from injury so we won't be doing any hard training this week" said Hall "we're mindful that even superb athletes like those in the Rovers squad need time out for other activities". Hall said he expected the team to be watching football on TV particularly as the A League was at the elimination phase. "I'm getting a new sofa delivered myself so that I can be more comfortable analysing the matches" said Hall "I don't think a lot of people appreciate how tough it is analysing football matches from the sofa". Hall said he would be watching Cristiano Ronaldo (pictured) closely in the next few weeks. "I want to incorporate some of his moves into my techniques" said Hall "although I'm not sure if they'll work when slowed down to a tenth of the speed".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Charlie can bend them like Ronaldo