23 January 2008

Not Quite Infinity

Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall (pictured) said whilst there were many aspects of the Rovers performance that were unsatisfactory, the fighting spirit shown by Rovers made the difference in a 5 - 5 draw today against Infinity. "Our defence has been hairy of late" said Hall "but we were 5 -3 down and came back to equalise and really should have won it". Hall said unavailability and injury had led to a constantly changing line up and this has not helped the Rovers in recent weeks. "I suspect me playing outfield is hampering the team" said Hall "I'm so busy catching my breath I don't have time to yell at anyone". Hall said his finger was still not right but was getting better all the time. "There will be another season at the Shed of Dreams I'm told" said Hall "so we'll have a few more shots at getting a win yet".

Final: Rovers 5 Infinity 5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We Was Robbed