01 January 2008

Happy New Year

Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall said today that although the restart of the indoor season loomed he was still watching football on television to prepare for the first fixture. "My finger is gradually coming right although I'm told it could be a couple of months until the swelling goes down" said Hall "but it was good to see the Phoenix have a win even if Melbourne went on the rampage the following night knocking five past Central Coast". Hall said he was looking forward to getting down to the stadium on Friday night to watch a match live against Sydney. "Obviously I've been playing a bit of back yard footy but it will be good to get the season back underway" said Hall "although I'm sure I'll squeeze in a few more Premier League games in the coming days". Hall wished all Rovers supporters a happy new year.

No comments: