13 January 2008

Sublime

Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall said he was stunned by the second half performance of Manchester United against Newcastle this morning. "It would be a while since I've seen a team play like that and completely destroy the opposition with six goals in a half" said Hall "and I'll be recommending all our squad watch that before we play Mercer on Wednesday". Hall said the passing of the Man U front three was an example even for indoor footballers. "I suspect they get paid a bit more than we do" said Hall "but I see no reason why the quick passing and movement wouldn't work for us as long as we are fit". Hall said he had put some extra training in on the dance floor so was confident he could at least pogo a couple of times if needed. "I might try my luck in goal again" said Hall " we need something solid at the back".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Charlie is always sublime