19 January 2008

In Police Custody

Rumours that Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall had spent last night in Police custody have proven to be true as he admitted today he had attended the concert with Sting and the band at Westpac Stadium. "I thought the Phoenix were playing and only found out when this women called Fergie started screeching into the microphone that it was in fact a concert" said Hall "I was just trying to escape from media scrutiny after Rovers failure to make the top eight". Hall said he'd had talk with the club and he would stay on next season unless Rikki Herbert was free for the job. "Phoenix will be trying not to finish last this weekend" said Hall "and at least I guided Rovers through to second last position so that counts for something". On his stint in Police custody Hall said "I wouldn't want to go back there because that Fergie wrecked my ear drums". Hall said fortunately The Police were in better from than their support artist.

No comments: