25 November 2007

No Rift At Club

Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall said he wasn't concern that Zephyr Rovers Manager George Nash (pictured) had announced the starting line up without reference to him. "I don't see what the issue is when we only had six available players" said Hall "I would only be concerned if he tried to start picking who should be dropped but fortunately the situation hasn't arisen for a while". Hall said there was a clear separation of duties in the club and there was no confusion of roles. "You don't see me poking my nose into the what the Chairman does" said Hall "but I'm sure he does it very well as we've got a great sponsor and we're a thriving club". Hall said he expected Rovers to be competitive against Whites but was aware it had been very close last time so he was expecting it to be tight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not like the good old days when my Charlie had a rift with that Scummer Riddle.

Anonymous said...

Charlie had a rift with everyone.

Anonymous said...

Charlie went over to the Scum side in later life.