23 November 2007

Hall For England

Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall has confirmed today he is seeking the position of manager of England football team. "I want to become the first player manager of England as I will be selecting myself as goalkeeper if successful" said Hall "after all even I could come up with those tactics and I could certainly bundle the ball over the line into my own goal". Hall said he would stay on as Zephyr Rovers Manager and manage the England team over the internet. "I think meeting the team is over-rated in professional football management" said Hall "although if I want to see an England player when I'm manager, I'll fly them out to Wellington". Hall said he was expecting about five million pounds a year for the role and would buy back Shed 1 from the Hilton chain and put in some showers and toilets. "The Shed of Dreams needs a bit of a spruce up to make it a wharf class stadium" said Hall "and let's just say World Class is a wee way off".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A fine nomination - don't see how any keeper could do worse than recent England performances.