22 November 2007

Awful England

Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall was trying to take the positives out of England's loss to Croatia this morning. "I've watched the game several times now and I'm still looking hard for the positives" said Hall "but if I find any I will let people know". Hall suggested though that the match had given him a few pointers about goalkeeping. "I learnt a new way of bundling the ball into your own goal that even I haven't tried" said Hall "you kind of get the ball and dive like a try towards your own goal, although I don't think you get five points for it". Hall said the game was awful and England didn't deserve to be going any further in the competition. "The way Croatia were running at England it could quite easily have been a lot worse". Hall confirmed he had been receiving a lot of e mail from "well wishers" since the loss. "It seems like everyone things this is a change to have there say on my support of English football" said Hall "but the truth is I was over it as soon as the full time whistle went".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Worked out for the best as that useless manager was sacked.