20 November 2007

Man In A Suit Considered

Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall said he is looking into the idea of having a none playing team member for each match. "Obviously I got the idea from tennis where they have a non-playing captain" said Hall "but watching George (pictured) stride around in his suit certainly got me thinking it is a useful psychological weapon". Hall said having a side lined suit certainly added a professional look to the support crew and as long as whoever filled the role remained stern faced they could easily be mistaken for a manager. "I'm not ready to hand over the manager role to a suit" said Hall "I'm thinking more of confusing the opposition and taking their mind off the game". Hall would not be drawn on who he had in mind for the suited team member role.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Charlie would do the suit job for the right price - let's say a million a game

Anonymous said...

My Charlie looks great in a suit - he even looks great in his underpants.