07 November 2007

Cao Coup

John Cao returned to New Zealand today from Fiji an announced he is refreshed, fit and ready to face Harp Shooters next Wednesday at the Shed of Dreams. "I've had the lad doing some beach work whilst he was away" said Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall "nothing like a bit of exercise in the sand to build your stamina". Cao indicated he was not implicated in the Fijian coup but in his revitalised state would pull of a coup against Harpshooters by scoring a hat-trick at least. "I've been getting a lot of European interest lately" said Cao "so if I do well for Rovers the Phoenix might pick me for one of their vacant positions". Cao said he'd been told his legs were of "TV quality" and he just needed a chance to parade them in front of the cameras.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not as handsome as Paulo

Anonymous said...

My Charlie is proving very popular in Perth