28 March 2008

When The Going Gets Tough

Zephyr Rover Manager Steve Hall admitted after this weeks loss he felt something like the All Black Manager after the World Cup. "I think I know what Graham Henry felt like when the All Blacks lost at the World Cup" said Hall "but I firmly believe when the going gets tough the tough go to golf". Hall will spend tomorrow recuperating at the Wainui Golf Club as part of a football fund raiser. "I'm not a huge fan of golf or rugby for that matter" said Hall "but I'm sure Graham Henry has the odd round so I figured if it was good enough for him then it was good enough for me".
Hall said some people got a bit excited about rugby and golf but he wasn't sure what the attraction. "I have friends who go nutty over the rugby" said Hall "but I don't think they've experienced the adrenalin rush of a real sport like indoor football, I think they'd see how dull rugby is then".

No comments: