30 March 2008

Boot Camp For Nash

Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall admitted this afternoon he was putting George Nash (pictured) through football boot camp to sharpen his fitness. "George is looking a bit sluggish so I've got him doing extra training with North Wellington and today I've got him playing an outdoor match as well" said Hall "he'll find it a bit strange with no walls and a pitch that is five times as big but I'm sure he'll sweat it out". Hall said he thought Nash was starting to show the benefits of the tougher regime. "I understand he is fitting into kilts that he hasn't got into for years" said Hall "although I must point out I'm not into that cross-dressing thing myself and we won't allow it on the team bus". Hall said Rovers had no intention of replacing shorts with tartan dresses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Charlie went on a boot camp once and booted several people