22 February 2008

Vacancy

Zephyr Rovers Chairman George Nash admitted today that Rovers were offically on the look out for potential players who "would add value to the enterprise". "I think that's a funny way to put it" said Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall "we're basically looking for a gun striker who has a touch of Vinnie Jones in his make up and isn't a sook". Hall said that he'd settle for a budding Christiano Ronaldo (pictured). "He's a player that remind me a lot of myself" said Hall "that is he reminds me a lot of myself in my dreams where I score a hat trick for Man U against Arsenal in the Champions League final". Hall conceded the chances were slim of finding an indoor player of that ilk. "I think as long as we don't have to resign Charlie Smith then we'll be all the better for it".

No comments: