29 May 2008

Sacrifice for Hall

Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall confirmed today he had nothing special planned for the weekend other than studying the form guide for Euro 2008 and planning where to watch the games. "I went out and bought the FourFourTwo guide and I'll have to study the form guide over the next week so I know which teams to watch" said Hall "it is not often appreciated the hours of dedication needed to watch a tournament like this so that I can glean the latest football trends to pass on to the Rover squad". Hall said it was a long and tiring job but he was prepared to make the sacrifice to get Rovers further ahead. "We don't want to leave any stone unturned in our quest to win Division 1 by 30 June 2030" said Hall "and if I can accelarate the process and win it by 2029 you know I'm going to go all out for it".

No comments: