27 February 2007

High Profile File

Director Of Football Nikki File (pictured) said today she hoped to lift her profile as the Director of Football at Rovers as she had often stayed in the background. "I don't think a lot of people know what a Director of Football does" said File "and that worries me now that we're looking to reach the dizzy heights of Division 6". Chairman George Nash said he couldn't see Files role changing appreciably from her current role, nor could he see her remuneration changing. "We'll be running a tight ship on my watch as I'm known for my tightness" said Nash "you'd can never be too canny in my book". Nash said the "great to brilliant" restructure had been necessary as Rovers could never accept only being a great club. "I'm modelling us on Rangers" said Nash "and we'll be expecting more for less from the management team".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

File that under High Profile . .

Anonymous said...

Typical Scots behaviour that is. Short arms and long pockets!