15 August 2008

Punished

"I don't want to talk about it" said Zephyr Rovers Manager Steve Hall as Rovers were today whipped by Ten Left Feet. "We would go a long way to find a worse game than that" said Hall "we started brightly enough but we didn't build from the back very well and the distribution wasn't too flash". Hall said playing himself out field hadn't worked that well. ""I was a bit knackered from lack of recent outfield experience" said Hall "but I don't think I got a ball to feet from the back all day, so I appreciated that I need to get back into goal so that we can get some quality ball delivered up front". Hall said it was interesting that the defence thought the attacking was at fault. "Everyone is entitled to their opinion but as manager I know I'm right" said Hall "at the end of the day we need to get back to positions we know and I know this squad has it in them to beat Ten Left Feet again, but full credit today as they took us to the cleaners". Hall said he needed to rebuild the squad to ensure more depth was available. "I'll be taking a look at Robbie Keene (pictured)" said Hall "on the tele".

Final: Rovers 2 Ten Left Feet 10

No comments: